Our fees are among the lowest in Melbourne. Our standard of performance is among the highest.
Chorister Fees: An annual fee is paid, with a sliding prorata scale for partial membership
- Adults $300, including the $60 trust account
- Students $200, including the $60 trust account
- Supporters $50
Discounts apply for early payment.
Our year is divided into three seasons
- Autumn season (Feb to May)
- Winter season (Jun to Aug)
- Christmas season (Sep to Dec)
Events for which CHIME is paid may result in small honararia being paid to choristers.
Trust Account: Over the years CHIME has lost a significant quantity of original music. The Trust Account is your money, held by CHIME, from which deductions may be made if music is lost or defaced. On leaving CHIME, the balance of the Trust Account is returned to you.